- Entry-level, budget-friendly genuine Strider Balance Bike
- With no pedals or gears, it allows children to develop the balance, confidence, and grit it takes to tackle riding and face the world head-on
- The lightweight, steel frame is light enough for a toddler to handle yet durable enough to withstand their abuse
- The flat-free foam rubber tires can withstand toddler havoc, and you’ll never need to fix a flat
- Low seat height (11" minimum, up to 16") so even the tiniest of toddlers can ride comfortably
- Built-in footrest lets feet rest while your child perfects their balance
- The included learn-to-ride guide gives step-by-step advice to help your child go from baby steps to barreling through the neighborhood
- All-weather plastic mini-seat stays intact through rain, sleet, and shine
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings provide a quality wheelset with very little maintenance for you
- Classic model features all-weather plastic seat, standard handlebar with grips, & standard seatpost
- For riders with 12"-17" inseam, ages 18 Months to 3 Years, or 18 Months to 5 Years with XL Seatpost (not included)
- Handlebar height: 18"-22", Seat Height: 11"-16"
- Max. Rider Weight: 60 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 6.5 lbs.
- No-Tool assembly
- U.S. Patented design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.