- More power than the stock ignition
- Single-fire and dual-fire function built into a single module
- All-metal housing provides improved heat dissipation
- Ignition advance and timing degree markings are on the metal flange
- Convenient cable notch in the housing makes installation easier and prevents damage to the cable
- Sensor and magnet housings are built into the all-metal back plate to protect the sensors from damage during installation
- Sensor housings contain advanced flux concentrators with high-temperature-resistant samarium/cobalt magnets for accurate, reliable ignition triggering
- Electronics are fully enclosed to resist vibration, moisture and dirt
- All electronics are mounted directly to the metal housing, which acts as a heat sink
- Four rotary switches for ignition mode selection, advance rate, and rev limit
- Switches provide accurate, repeatable settings
- PART #2101-0346 includes ignition module, S&S ignition coil and correct-length spark plug wires; PART #2101-0345 includes HI-4N ignition module only
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Not for fuel-injected models.
|1972 - 1979||Harley-Davidson||1000 Sportster - XLCH|
|1972 - 1985||Harley-Davidson||1000 Sportster - XLH|
|1983 - 1985||Harley-Davidson||1000 Sportster - XLX|
|1977 - 1978||Harley-Davidson||1000 Sportster Cafe Racer - XLCR|
|1979 - 1980||Harley-Davidson||1200 Fat Bob - FXEF|
|1977 - 1979||Harley-Davidson||1200 Low Rider - FXS|
|1971 - 1978||Harley-Davidson||1200 Super Glide - FX|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.