- Cast from A356 T-6 heat-treated aluminum alloy
- Includes crankcase bolts, washers and nuts, cylinder mounting studs, timing hole plug, magnetic drain plug, assorted breather and oil line fittings, top end oil screen spring and plug, sprocket shaft Timken® bearing assembly, oil seal, pinion shaft main bearing race, cam needle bearing assembly, oil pump shaft bushings and installation instructions
- Uses Timken style sprocket shaft bearings and 1958 and later pinion bearings (will not accept 1957 and earlier flywheels)
- Bearing races are all line honed and breather cavity is precision machined to optimize breather timing for maximum oil scavenging
- Machined for 3.4375" cylinders and tapped 1/4"-20 for gear covers, oil pump, tappet guides, timer and timer advance
- 66-69 models use 66-69 alloy inner primary
- Drilled for 5/16" generator mounting bolts
- Generator crankcase gear kit (includes circuit breaker drive gear, idler gear, circuit breaker gear and shims) and shafts must be purchased separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.