S&S Power Package For Harley Milwaukee Eight
Everything you need to boost your 107" M8 motor up to a mind blowing 124 cubic inches! In addition to the increased bore, you also receive the perfect package of parts tailor made to work together for boosted performance like no other, and reliability to boot, thanks to the high quality oil pump and cam plate.
- Increase your 107" M-Eight engine to 124" with this bolt-on power package
- 4 1/4" bore cylinders with 11:1 forged pistons
- Wrinkle black finish with or without fin highlighting
- S&S oil pump/cam plate with a blue anodized finish
- Passage plugs are removable for servicing
- Independent scavenge sections for flywheel cavity and cam chest
- Debris screen in both scavenge pickups
- Magnet in cam chest to help prevent debris from entering the oil pump
- Increased oil flow capacity on both the oil feed and scavenge side
- Adjustable pressure relief valve can be adjusted with the unit installed in the engine
- Quickee pushrods with pushrod tubes
- S&S premium tappets
- S&S hard anodized black coating black tappet cuffs are billet aluminum construction
- Improve tappet stability in high lift, high rpm situations
- S&S 550 cams designed for big bore applications (gear or chain drive cams available)
- S&S valve springs; work with cams up to .605" lift
- High-performance conical single-wire spring design
- All necessary gaskets, bearings and hardware for bolt-on installation included
- Made in the USA
550 Cam Info:
- Front Intake open/close 9.4°/29.4°
- Front Exhaust open/close 62.5°/30.5°
- Rear Intake open/close 3.1°/31.1°
- Rear Exhaust open/close 59.4°/38.4°
- Front Intake duration 218.9°
- Rear Intake duration 214.2°
- Front Exhaust duration 273.1°
- Rear Exhaust duration 277.8°
- Intake Lift .550"
- Exhaust Lift .550"
- Front Intake Lobe Center Line 100.0°
- Front Exhaust Lobe Center Line 106.0°
- Rear Intake Lobe Center Line 104.0°
- Rear Exhaust Lobe Center Line 100.5°
- Front Intake Lift at TDC .127"
- Front Exhaust Lift at TDC .232"
- Rear Intake Lift at TDC .099"
- Rear Exhaust Lift at TDC .264"
- Front Overlap 39.9°
- Rear Overlap 41.5°
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.