- Provide improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming-out
- Extended coil length has larger “sweet spot” without increasing overall shock length
- Unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
- Allow minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders’ weights or loads
- Adjust by hand, no tools needed
- 13” heavy-duty application
- Spherical bearings on both the top and bottom provide easy installation and alignment
- Six external knob adjustments for fine-tuning of rebound
- Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference or personal riding style
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy-duty applications are recommended for 500 lb.+ rider and passenger total weight.
- Part Number 1313-0158 and 1313-0120 are available for optional lowering brackets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.