- Kits are available in chrome and powder-coat black steel
- Simple bolt-on installation; comes with mounting hardware
- Designed for OEM and most aftermarket stock length shocks
- 1997-2013 FLHT models are lowered approximately 1"; 1985-1996 FLHT/FLT models are lowered approximately 1.5" using OEM air shocks (not for FLHX, FLHRCI, FLHRS/SI models)
- 1991-2016 FXD/FXDWG models are lowered approximately 1" (not for FLD/FXDB/FXDL/FXDS/FXDXT)
- 1986-2015 XL models are lowered approximately 1"; wheel travel is reduced 1/2" for stock (not for Hugger Deluxe 883C/1200C/883L/1200L/1200N/XL50/1200X)
- Rear lowering kits are not to be used in conjunction with "shorty" shocks or "low-profile" shocks.
- Fender-to-belt and tire clearance must be checked along with frame and exhaust clearance. Saddlebags may require spacing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.