- Made of 7075 billet aluminum with military spec hard anodizing; blueprinted and designed for the racer
- The 7075 alloy is 50% harder and stronger than 6061 aluminum and holds tighter tolerance under temperature
- Gain more pressure volume, oil pressure and scavenge volume over stock oil pump
- Eliminate blow-by, wet sumping and oily air cleaners
- Provide cooler engine and oil temperatures, more horsepower, torque and oil pressure
- Recommended for strip and high-performance street engines; stock replacement for Twin Cam engines
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.