- Combine all the needed components to finish your T/C® engine's oiling system
- Available in either HP+® or Race Series® kits
- These kits increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging, eliminating wet sumping and oily air cleaners; test results show 25-35 degree cooler engine temperatures, 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures, 15-30 more lbs of oil pressure and quieter smoother engine operation; results also show a substantial increase of oil pressure and 3 H.P. and 4 ft/lbs. of torque to the rear wheel
- Both HP+® and Race Series® kits include Feuling's® HIGH FLOW billet cam plate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory, SE® and other aftermarket cam plates; Feuling® increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the cam plate to the port holes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings
- HP+® Series kits include a billet 6061 aluminum high-volume oil pump, Feuling® HIGH FLOW cam plate, HP+® Hydraulic roller lifters, gaskets and o-ring kit
- Race Series® kits include a billet 7075 hard anodized oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature; Race Series® hydraulic lifters have a full .200" of total travel designed with a slower bleed-down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine RPM before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep-ramped camshafts; kits include a Race Series® oil pump, Race Series® lifters, high flow cam plate, gaskets and o-rings
- Conversion cam plate kits PART #s 0932-0071 and 0932-0072 utilize the early-style 99-06 camshafts and upgrade the cam chain system to use the late-style 07-17 hydraulic tensioner system; 'factory' sprockets, tensioners, chain and hardware sold separately
- 99-01 models with Magneti Marelli ignition require rear cam sprocket PART #0925-0147.
- Includes bearing retainer plate and hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.