Get the Ultimate Lighting Set Up For Your Low Rider ST
COMBO KIT OFFERS EVERYTHING YOUR NEED:
- Cali Raised Moto Low Rider ST LP6 Bracket Assembly #127054
- Cali Raised Moto Low Rider ST LP6 Harness #127002
- Baja Designs LP6 in Amber or White #270003 or #270013
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping
This Kit comes complete with a CNC Powder-coated Gloss Black Mounting Bracket, Hardware and Our Spec Engineered Plug and Play Wire Harness all Made In the USA.
List of Hardware included:
||#10 x 32 x 3/4" Phillip Head machine Zinc|
||#10 Std washer Zinc
||#10 x 32 Nylock Nut Zinc Grade 5
||1/4 lock washer Zinc.
||1/4x20 Std. Nut Zinc (non nylock)
CALI RAISED MOTO HARNESS:
The Original Harley LP6 Wire Harness is proudly engineered here in California. It's created to meet or exceed both manufactures quality standards from H.D. to Baja Designs.
Easy to use and 100% Plug and Play using relays and specially wired to "Eliminate" Additional Amp draw from your existing H.D. Harness. We have engineered this kit to be safe and effective in using only the "trigger" from your H.D. to signal the harness which controls 3 key functions.. Day Time Running, Low and High Output.
Avoid costly and permanent damage to your bike's factory harness . When plugging in BIG HORSEPOWER Lighting you want the Best and Safest System to protect your investment. ALL Our H.D. Wiring Kits come with a Life Time Warranty.
BAJA DESIGNS LP6 LIGHTS:
The LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200-degree spread of usable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward-projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT). To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks – drastically improving cooling capacity and performance. With an amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 easily fulfills all your lighting needs.This harness is all you will need to in order to get full versatility and functionality from your LP9 or LP6 lights!
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch Height / 6.5 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
* Lifetime warranty on Harness, Must have proof of purchase from CRO. Warranty void if harness modified and or installed improperly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.