- Maintain maximum valve lift in your Harley Davidson® XL engine
- Increased stiffness and column rigidity maximizing valve-train stability, increasing engine RPM horsepower and torque output
- 3/8" 4130 chrome moly fixed-length one-piece pushrods with hardened ball ends
- Length is 0.040" under stock, intake 10.706", exhaust +10.760"
- Designed to exceed the needs of performance engines using larger lift camshafts and high spring pressures, while maintaining proper and critical oil flow to top end valve gear
- Wall thickness is 0.065"
- Designed for use with hydraulic or solid lifters and street or race engines
- These pushrods require removal of rocker covers and rocker arm supports
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.