- Installation of gear drive cams will require separate purchase of S&S or Andrews 4-gear drive kit
- All necessary components from top-to-bottom of the camchest
- Provide maximum reliability, longevity, peak performance, and the coolest engine and oil temperatures obtainable
- Includes Feuling® HP+® high-volume oil pump, high-flow billet cam plate, REAPER® Series camshafts, HP+® hydraulic roller lifters, Fast Install® adjustable pushrods, Timken®/Koyo® bearings, gaskets, O-rings, hardware, ARP® fasteners, washers, moly lube and Loctite®
- Conversion chain drive kits update early mechanical-style tensioner systems to the new late-style hydraulic tensioner chain drive system; these kits utilize conversion Reaper® camshafts which have 99-06 inner-cam journals matched with 07-17 outer-cam journals, allowing the use of the 07-17 cam plate and hydraulic chain drive tensioner system; hydraulic chain drive components purchased separately
- NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
- 25-35 degree cooler engine temperatures
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
- 15-30 more PSI of oil pressure
- Eliminate wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
- Heavy-duty Fast Install adjustable pushrods can be installed without removing top rocker covers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.