- Maintains maximum valve lift; increases stiffness and column rigidity
- Maximizes valve-train stability to increase engine rpm, horsepower and torque output
- Minimal adjustment parameter eliminates flex and loss of valve-train stability problems
- Individual length intake and exhaust pushrods keep the adjustment extension to a minimum
- Designed to exceed performance engine needs using larger lift cams and high spring pressures while maintaining proper and critical oil flow to top-end valve gear
- Made from CNC-machined 7/16" tapered 4130 chromoly steel tube; 32 thread per-inch adjustment
- Double jam nut lock system
- HP+ pushrod wall thickness of 0.095"; Race Series wall thickness of .120"
- Can be used with hydraulic or solid lifters and street or race engines; "Race" Series recommended when extreme spring pressures are used
- Fueling pushrods can be used with factory pushrod tubes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- To ease installation on Twin Cam applications use Pushrod Tube Kit PART #s 0928-0016 or DS-193758; not required.
- Require removal of rocker covers and rocker arm supports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.