- High-quality, heavy duty rod sets come complete and ready to install
- Set includes front and rear rods, crankpin and nuts, steel cages and roller bearings
- Rods are deep-forged and heat-treated, 0.120" wider than stock in the I-beam section and feature rod-to-rod clearance to accommodate strokes up to and including 5"
- Crankpin has two oil holes and four slots ground on each side of the throw ends of the rods to help maintain the oil film on thrust faces
- 0.791" wrist pin
- Installation of rod sets may require additional clearancing of flywheels and cases
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.