- Made from 7/16” diameter 4130 Chromoly steel with the same great design as the regular install Feuling® adjustable pushrods, but feature a slightly shorter tapered tube
- Come disassembled, allowing the engine builder to install the pushrods without removing the top rocker box
- Feature a dual-jam nut locking system and include Pushrod Tube Holder tool PART #3801-0159 to hold the pushrod tubes up and out of the way while adjusting
- Can be used with the factory pushrod tubes and are the longest fast-install pushrods available
- Use separate lengths for intake and exhaust which keeps the adjustment area to a minimum, creating a fast-install pushrod with maximum rigidity promoting maximum valve lift
- Standard .095" wall thickness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- To ease installation on Twin Cam applications, use Pushrod Tube Kit PART #s 0928-0016 or DS-193758; not required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.