- Ideal for lowered Softails
- Stronger than stock springs; prevent bottoming out
- Big Red springs are recommended for solo riders; rated for 1200 psi
- Big Blue springs are recommended if occasionally carrying a passenger or the rider weight is 220-290 lb.; rated for 1300 psi
- Big Gray springs are for lowered machines that often carry passengers or for the rider whose weight is 300+ lb.; rated for 1400 psi
- Fit OEM and Progressive Suspension shock absorbers
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.