- Triple trees offer 7" of rake while maintaining 7" of trail when using a 23" wheel for the ultimate in handling, no frame modifications necessary
- Designed to work with 23" and 21" wheels only (stock diameter wheels will not handle correctly)
- 21" wheels provide 6-1/8" of trail
- Triple Trees are machined from forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum and then finished in black anodize
- Each kit includes top and bottom tree, pressed in steel stem, lower fork bearing and travel limiters on 14-16 applications
- Batwing style Fairings maintain stock position and do not require angled headlight wedges or special brackets to properly adjust headlights
- Will not work with factory diameter wheels.
- The larger the wheel, the less fork travel. Always check lower tree to fender clearance. For 14- 16 kits, Arlen Ness had added travel limiters.
- Raked triple trees change the handling characteristics of the motorcycle. Use caution until familiar with the changes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.