- Features the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) which allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Includes a progressive rate spring and is high-pressure gas charged for consistent performance
- Standard or heavy duty spring rate with a black or chrome finish
- Sold in pairs
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
- For OEM shock lengths, see the Quick Reference Guide in the back of the FatBook.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
- 444 Series shocks are available in 3 configurations: Standard (Up to 250 lbs.), Heavy-duty (250+ lbs.) and Super Heavy Duty (Touring Models only - 350+ lbs.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.