- Get the best in class dampening performance with this high-pressure gas mono tube shock
- Fade-free in any type of conditions
- Features disk valves for quick and consistent damping
- Threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap
- Can be mounted with the preload adjuster at the top or bottom
- Available in a chrome or black finish
- Sold in pairs
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat slower steering.
- Some or all shocks listed have TüV approval. Refer to the most recent TüV certificate for current listing.
- For OEM shock lengths, see the Quick Reference Guide in the back of the catalog.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.