- The Softail chassis has long been a challenge as the shocks are hidden under the frame which makes common adjustments difficult
- The RAP (Remote Adjustable Preload) system allows for easy tuning of the shocks to account for changing loads or the addition of a passenger and is conveniently located behind the left passenger peg
- Simply turn the knob in either direction to set the spring preload
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.