- Fully adjustable for ride height and spring preload
- Tune suspension to match riding style
- Shocks feature a show chrome cover
- Pair of progressive-rate coil springs and purpose-designed monotube dampers provide superior suspension performance
- Dampers feature a nitrogen charge that eliminates internal oil cavitation and helps create a consistent ride while resisting heat-induced fade
- Shocks can be adjusted up to 2" lower than stock
- RAP (Remote Adjustable Preload) system allows for easy tuning of shocks to account for changing loads or the addition of a passenger with a remote preload adjuster
- Sold in pairs
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.