- Manufactured from the finest materials available
- Designed specifically for Harley models
- The 412's simple, durable design makes them a cost effective improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance
- A five position cam style spring load preload adjuster lets you easily dial in your ride
- Available with either a standard or heavy duty progressive spring rates
- There are multiple style options available, like full show chrome or black covers; or either chrome or black springs and end caps
- Sold in pairs
- Some or all shocks listed have TüV approval. Refer to most recent TüV certificate for current listing
- All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
- CHR denotes chrome shock part numbers; BLK denotes black shock part numbers.
- When installing shocks on 1986-2015 XL models, it may be necessary to modify or space the chain/belt guard to allow proper clearance.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat slower steering.
- For OEM shock lengths, see Quick Reference Guide in the back of the catalog.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.