- Three styles designed to cover a large spectrum of riders and preferred riding positions all with a more relaxed, comfortable wrist position
- Accept stock controls, housings, cables and wiring
- Pre-drilled and slotted for internal wiring; notched for Throttle-By-Wire applications
- Work with HD OEM heated grips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Standard ergo bars are close to stock bar height, offer a more relaxed wrist position and have a sportier stance
- Ergo back bars are a relaxed cruiser model, perfect for the shorter rider or even for a taller rider wanting to kick back and allowing for a relaxed seating position
- Ergo up bars are designed for the taller torso rider or someone who prefers a taller bar, similar pullback as stock bar, where the hand position is higher and arms almost level rather than reaching down
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.