Compatible Years/Models: (1999 to Present) Harley-Davidson® Touring Models
Spring Rate Guide
1999-2008 Touring Models
130 Spring – Standard 2-up riding
140 Spring – Heavy Duty over 500 lbs
Our suspensions are designed and built to exacting specifications. All of our products are hand-assembled in the USA with American-made materials. Each shock is individually dyno-tuned and mated to its twin for consistent and exceptional performance.
- Remote reservoir cylinder offers an independent 6-position compression adjustment with a larger nitrogen volume.
- Steel-braided Teflon® lines utilizing O-ring connection points for 360° of rotation.
- Proprietary tuned primary piston and valving to allow a more aggressive riding style.
- Proprietary tuned compression adjuster for a broader range of adjustment on the reservoir.
- 1″ Teflon® lined wide misalignment spherical joints to compensate for misalignment on OEM frame mounts.
- Rebound adjustable eyelet O-ring sealed with 80 clicks for ultra-fine tuning.
- Custom-designed lightweight spring hardware and the ability to adjust the preload by hand.
- (3) spring rates available 130lbs/in, 140lbs/in, 150lbs/in (powder coated).
- Maxima 3.0 WT Full Synthetic Fluid.
- Preload setting on both shocks allows suspension adjustment based on rider, passenger, and gear weight for optimal performance.
- Progressive rate springs stiffen quickly for improved handling when elevating to high-performance riding.
- Exceptional shock length adjustment of +8/-2 mm.
- High-pressure nitrogen gas-charged design resists shock fading with low-friction shaft/seal head design for smooth performance.
- Remote reservoir rear shocks are fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.