- Nitrogen-charged steel monotube damper bodies with hard chrome-plated shafts
- Dual-rate progressive wound springs for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Adjustable spring preload
- Ride-height adjustable, +/- 1/2" from size listed
- Adjustable from 12.5" to 13.5"
- Chrome shocks feature chrome springs and damper bodies with clear anodized end caps/eyelets
- Black shocks feature black springs and damper bodies with black end caps/eyelets
- Mount with existing hardware
- Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact, as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
- OE upper shock mount covers will not fit with these shocks.
- Not for use with rear lowering kits.
- Available in standard or heavy duty versions (loads over 300 lbs)
- Shocks shorter than OE length have reduced travel, this may affect the ride quality and handling of the motorcycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.